Last year, when we visited Japan for the first time, we stayed at Peace House Showa. Conveniently located near Tennoji / Dobutsuen-mae Station. We were overwhelmed by their hospitality. Everyone in the house is friendly and you can feel the warmth in the cold winter.
Click image to book
This year, we again booked with them however the house is already full! Good thing they opened a new Peace House! Peace House Abeno is just a few steps away from Peace House Showa. The address is 2 Chome-3-24 Sanno, Nishinari Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 557-0001, Japan.
– very friendly and helpful staff!
– Very affordable
– very comfortable stay
– very clean
– walking distance from Tennoji / Dobutsuen-mae Station
– walking distance from tourist spots (Shi-tennoji Temple, Tennoji Park, Tennoji Zoo, Abeno Harukas, Tsutenkaku Tower)
– Free coffee / hot drinks (do it yourself)
– Free use of induction cooker (you can save a lot if you can cook haha)
– Free toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, cotton buds and others)
– Free and very fast wifi
– sometimes noisy when other guests are getting loud at the lobby
Stay is 2500 yen (1065 pesos) per person, per night. (Please note that price may change depending on the season). So if you’re looking for a place to stay in Osaka, I recommend staying with Peace House. 🙂
Here are some pictures taken during our stay.
One thought on “Where to stay in Osaka, Japan?”