DISCLAIMER: This post is purely based on experience. I am not in any way connected to any travel agency or the Japan Embassy itself.
Check this video on how to score cheap tickets to Japan! 🙂
I helped her compile the requirements and here’s what we presented:
– Since she is an OFW, it shows her entry and exit in Saudi Arabia.
Visa Application Form (Download Here)
– it is an editable PDF, fill out the necessary information and print. Don’t forget your signature.
– if you trust your penmanship, go for it. Just make sure there’s no erasure.
– always put N/A when not applicable
– Photo studios at the mall offer this. Just tell them it is for Japan Visa and they’ll know what to do.
– applied online and delivered within the week.
Marriage Contract (if the applicant is married)
– Not applicable since she’s not yet married.
Daily Schedule in Japan (Download Sample Here)
– the itinerary, day to day activity in Japan.
– requested thru BDO for P100 fee. She wasn’t able to get the certificate on the same day though and was asked to return the next day. And if you’re curious, she’s at the 100k mark.
Income Tax Return (Form 2316)
– She said she does not have this. We wrote a letter explain this. Here is the sample. Edit the letter to reflect your information.
Below documents are really “not required” but since it is available, we submitted them. I believe it gives you higher success rate since these documents will justify you’re capable of financing your trip as well as a guarantee that you will return.
Certificate of Employment
– must state your position, tenure, and salary.
– request HR to put the gross annual income to make it look like a big amount 😉
Job Order / Contract
– Submitted just a photocopy. It states her renewal and she is scheduled to be back in Saudi on the last week of February 2018.
Return Tickets to Saudi Arabia
– I didn’t know she already has tickets back to Saudi. I believe this is a great proof that she will not overstay and will be in Japan only for tourism.
Airline Tickets to Japan and back to Manila
– She already scored a roundtrip ticket back in 2017 so we submitted a printed copy.
WHERE TO APPLY
– Handling fee is P1200 and conveniently located at 3F Dusit Thani Hotel, Makati City.
She applied on Friday. Tuesday she got a text confirming that the visa has been granted!
Prepare and submit all the required documents to the accredited agencies. I highly recommend Friendship Tours. I know it seems a lot but if you can provide additional documents to prove you can finance your travel and that you will be returning, the better. Also apply at least a month before your flight so you have ample time should they require supporting documents.
Good luck with your application!
Questions / thoughts? Feel free to comment below!
japan tourist visa
japan tourist visa 2018
japan tourist visa requirements
japan tourist visa denied
japan tourist visa letter
japan tourist visa no itr
japan tourist visa bank certificate
japan tourist visa show money
japan tourist visa agency
japan tourist visa friendship tours
japan tourist visa rajah travel
japan tourist visa for ofw
japan tourist visa ofw
japan tourist visa requirements
show money for japan visa
japan visa denied reason
japan visa processing time
requirements for tourist visa in japan with guarantor
accredited agency for japan visa
japan visa Philippines processing time
japan visa application form sample