Looking for a place to stay in Tokyo, Japan? Check out Hostel EAST57 ASAKUSABASHI
Conveniently located near Asakusabashi Station, just a station away from Akihabara / two stations away from Tokyo Station. The staff here are really nice and very helpful.
We’ve been to Japan twice this year, November and back again this December to watch Utada Hikaru’s Laughter In The Dark Tour concert in Makuhari Messe. We loved our first stay and was back again for the second stay. My friends also booked here during their December stay.
The hostel’s address is 1-15-5 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan, 111-0052.
– One train ride to and from Narita International Airport via Keisei Main Line
– very friendly and helpful staff! They also speak English.
– Very affordable (less than 1k pesos per night)
– very comfortable stay
– very clean
– 2 to 3 minutes walk from Asakusabashi Station
– tons of restaurants and convenience stores nearby.
– You can borrow coffee mugs / utensils
– FREE stuffs inside the fridge. I loved the peanut butter here lol
– Free toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, cotton buds and others)
– Free and very fast wifi
– sometimes the other guests are noisy especially during the night.
– small space for luggage and things
– the room doesn’t have a door, it is only covered with a curtain
Book now thru Agoda!
Here are some pictures taken during our stay.
The outside view of the hostel
The front desk
House rules and amenities
I badly want to steal this lol Coin bank for tips
The Bar – coffee, beer, breakfast, meals, you name it 🙂
Some maps / printed materials that can help you navigate Tokyo.
The fridge – be sure to name your food/drinks and also check out for free stuffs inside labeled “FREE” 😉
The elevator – the logos say it all 😉
The map for 2nd floor
The floor is protected by a security card
The hallway. The rooms are only covered with curtains.
The outlet for charging as well as the earphone jack for watching TV.
There’s also a safe in case you need to put a treasure 😀
Each bed has a television 🙂
The toilet – it’s automatic!
The 5th Floor is where the shower and toilets are located. The male and female section are separated. Everything is so clean! ❤
There’s a vending machine in case you need a drink.
Book now thru Agoda!